Clay pigeon

875.00 DKK

We introduce the clay pigeon, which benefits from the gyro effect, to achieve this beautiful trajectory with a far lower material use.
The pigeons are made of biodegradable material, keeping up with the increasing environmental requirements of products today.

The clay pigeons are perfect for the shooter, who would like to maintain the convenient aspect of not having to clean up after a training session. If you have your own forest or fields, you can use the TrapMaster or the SkeetMaster to launch our biodegradable clay pigeons.

By only weighing 22 g per clay pigeon, the pigeons are light and flexible to transport, when you want to practice your shooting technique. Compared to the traditional clay pigeons, the environmentally-friendly pigeons provide a very lifelike and challenging escape. The pigeons are easy to see on their flight in the sky and splinter clearly when hit.

The clay pigeons do not only differ by their significant lower weight, but they are also biodegradable, which means they live up to the increasing demands for sustainability and environmental considerations. Basically this means that you don’t have to pick up the pieces from the pigeons, which over time will dissolve in nature. Within 5-6 years, 99% of the pigeon will have biodegraded, the remaining 1% is dye residue. (we are working on reducing the degradation time even further)

With our clay pigeons, you have the possibility to practice your shooting techniques in nature, without worrying about the consequences the pigeons have for nature. In addition the BIO-pigeons can challenge your shooting techniques in a different way, than the traditional pigeons, since their low weight makes them wind sensitive.

 

Weight 13 kg
Dimensions 56.8 × 34.3 × 21.5 cm

Why bio-pigeons?

  • The pigeons flight path is more true to nature and authentic
  • No cleanup after a training session
  • They are biodegradable and dissolve in nature within a maximum of 6 years. (we are working on reducing the degradation time even further)
  • The pigeons only weigh one fifth of the traditional pigeons and takes up less “space” in nature

Specifications

  • Diameter: 11 cm
  • Thickness: 0,6 cm
  • Weight: 22 gram
  • Content of the package: 510 pigeons (15 stacks with 34)
  • Dimensions of the package: 56,8 x 34,3 x 21,5 cm (L x W x H)

NEWSLETTER

Signup to our newsletter, and be the first to know when our products come in stock.

Scroll to Top

Newsletter

Signup to our newsletter, and be the first to know when our products come in stock.

Stay updated
with our newsletter